6/01/2007

remember birdman? he was my favorite when I was little, I loved him and was fascinated by the fact that he lost his powers when away from sunlight, I guess I liked it that he was so fucking cool and at the same time could suck so much and so easily.

I also loved the fact that Avenger, the eagle, was the one who ended up saving the day, and on the few occasions when Avanger was abducted/disabled in some way birdman was rendered utterly useless:



I remember playing I was birdman --never birdboy or godforbid birdgirl and wish I had an Avenger, a cool companion/relative who would complement me and never failed me. my daemon.

you're my Avenger lily, please COME BACK GODDAMIT everything's turning to shit and I REFUSE to go on WITHOUT you. today I posted pictures of you all over the block; I hope you're happy, I had to plaster your face in plastic slips and I've left my socks on the roof, you know I don't have many, so now please COME the fuck BACK so we can make plans and move on as we're meant to.

in the meantime, birdman is deprived of sunshine...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home