6/25/2007

sometimes it seems like there's so much that you need
sometimes the world is upside down
sometimes it seems like the only thing you need
is holdin' someone's hand as you walk through town

I don't like pretending to be this tough. I just don't know what else to do or how to act. I realise I probablydon't live in the world of Grand Malade, but for me it's just so difficult to reach out, specially when I feel cornered or awkward. everything just seems out of place.

the house hunt goes on despite continuing rains and workload, but I've found nothing worthy of mention. my mother texts me sperantical blessings, which lose validity when going through all the technolobilia, I believe.

just like my online bullshit tarot readings. all of which read that I'm hellbound for disaster.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Fucknuttery said...

I've been sitting here for a good five minutes trying to think of something helpful or meaningful...to hold your hand, so to speak, as you did for me. All I got coming to me is 'I feel ya'. Maybe that's better than nothing? Oh, keep in mind that online tarot doesn't count...too much stuff gets lost in translation. ;)

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home