9/17/2007

yesterday I came up with the great idea of taking a stroll in the early evening, with the pretext of getting some air and looking for an extension cord. the cord I couldn't find, I found plenty of air along with rivers of pouring rain, plus I managed to lose my purse, with my cellphone inside, together with my atm card, my credit card, and the voter's card I had so improbably managed to hold onto since the age of seventeen.

but despite this bleak pre-start of the week, and despite the fact that I had to wake up at an unholy time, nothing better to kick up the self-esteem on a monday, having to take three coins from the garbage guy money to secure more minutes in a payphone so I can fully explain my mother that I lost the wallet and phone again and ask for her help cancelling everything, since I definetely don't have the coinpower-- despite all that, I thought I was having a pretty okay day until a couple of hours ago, when my ipod took the plunge and jumped into the water in the shower.
(of course I wasn't taking a shower with the ipod on, I was attempting to unplug the showerdrain, my life is full of excitement.)

I am trying not to let this make me feel bad, it will probably be all right after it's dried out, I'll sit here and visualize my ipod back to life, but suddenly I want nothing but pizza. and vodka. and hard drugs.

happy monday. pray for ipod.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home