10/19/2007

a nameless play and a haiku

act i

he enters left, she enters right. they meet at the center of the stage.

He: hey I like you
She: yeah, you don't look bad either
He: wanna make out?
She: ok, but this isn't serious are we clear? no way in hell.

next scene, two days later, Him and Her are making out on couch.
He: I like you.
She: I like you too.
He: I love you.
She: fuck off, you don't expect me to really believe that.
He: I do love you! look, a flower.
Shee: OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU TOO!!! FOREVER and EVER and EVER and EVER

act ii

He sits on the couch while She paces around the living room.
She: if you ever were to leave me, I'd never be myself again.
He: I would NEVER leave you, never in a thousand years, never in a million years, not even if you sent me away, not even if you said ENOUGH, coz I LOVE YOU so much. because you're Mine. MINE!
She: I am, for I love you so much, so much
He: yeah, me too. now how about a sandwich.
She: I love you so much it hurts.
He: there there, give us a kiss and stop being intense.


act iii

Him and Her stand confront each other at the center of the stage.
She: ENOUGH! sod ye, all and every lying conniving piece of you, you never loved me and you were just using me! ENOUGH!!
He: ?????? what the fuck, everything was just fine yesterday.
She: well not anymore, my eyes are OPEN now, your time's up buddy, and I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!
He: well, That Is It. I know I said I'd never ever EVER leave you, that I loved you, that I'd be there for you, that you could count on me, but what the hell. you've said enough TWO WHOLE TIMES, so there's really nothing humanly left to be done. have a nice life then! I shall now just go and die/get married/have babies/sleep around with someone else.
(he fucks off the right end of the stage).

She: well, all alone and fucked up again. he said he loved me, but there he goes, not one single look back. to think that I thought I'd die if he wasn't around... but you know what? that was cack. I'm fine.
(She skips off the stage right, humming a tune).

so what's the name of the play?

a) the story of my freaking love life in three acts
b) sartRe: hell is other people,
c) ENOUGH!! that she said twice
d) other (specify)

or in other words

lily has sure had
enough of the cure;
but she still loves her pink dress.
love,
g.


to wit:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home