10/23/2007

today I missed you so horribly, to be honest these days I spend more time being angry at you than actually missing you, although I do that too,
today was the worst though.
standing there with the music washing over me, feeling the beat of the bass in my temples and in my heart, and I felt frozen in the midst of thousands of people, my skin broke out in goosebumps, with every cell of my body aching for you to my terrible annoyance, because I knew that moment belonged to you and me, to us, you weren't there, instead somehow it was just me and so cold, and that was just WRONG.
but then again, there's no other way, for we're both sinners... aren't we? and there's just no salvation.


this dream never ends you said
this feel never goes
the time will never come to slip away
this wave never breaks you said
this sun never sets again
these flowers will never fade
this world never stops you said
this wonder never leaves
the time will never come to say goodbye
this tide never turns you saidthis night never falls again
these flowers will never die
never die
never die
these flowers will never die
this dream always ends i saidthis feeling always goes
the time always comes to slip away
this wave always breaks i said
this sun always sets again
and these flowers will always fade
this world always stops i said
this wonder always leaves
the time always comes to say goodbye
this tide always turns i said
this night always falls again
and these flowers will always die
always die
always die
these flowers will always die
between you and me
it's hard to ever really know
who to trust
how to think
what to believe
between me and you
it's hard to ever really know
who to choose
how to feel
what to do
never fade
never die
you give me flowers of love
always fade
always die
i let fall flowers of blood

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ElYorchBz said...

AS USUAL BETWEEN US.......YOU ALWAYS GET ANGRY, BUT I KNOW HOW DO YOU FEEL??? AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE.....I´M NOT TELLING YOU GOODBYE.....MISS YOU TOO

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 1:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home